Saturday 14 May 2016

D'banj Celebrates his parents



Banga Lee shared a picture of his mother on his Facebook Page yesterday while he thanked her for all her wise words and advise.


He captioned it: ‘Tbt , who sat and watched my infant Head while sleeping on my Cradle . Love you mom thanks for all your wise words’
He also took to his instagram yesterday, May 12th to celebrate his Dad as he turned a year older...


 
“And to the Real kokomaster, the one and only, my King, my perfect Role Model, my mentor, my Pastor, my father.
“Without you I wouldn’t be here nor even be rooted with the right Foundation knowing Christ is the way, truth and life. Thanks for the best Gift ever and for bringing this Fine Boy to this world . OooSssHhhEee. Love you dad . General on check one time. Salute.”
The photo also shows the stunning resemblance between the Nigerian superstar and his father, not to talk of the swag.





No comments:

Post a Comment